Welcome to my Blog.

Hello!

Here I review books which have a Romantic and / or Erotica content. My thoughts and views are my own.

The majority of the books I will review are by authors who tweet on twitter. If you have a book you would like me to review please let me know.

Friday 4 November 2011

REVIEW OF LOVING OUR HEROES

For your money you get 3 books in 1.

This book was offered to me by Net Galley but as soon as I realised  Harlequin were making a donation to one of my favourite Charities I bought the book instead, as £1 from the price of each Book  goes to Help for Heroes (Registered Charity Number 1120920).


LAST-MINUTE PROPOSAL BY JESSICA HART
Tilly’s gets entered into a competition to raise money for Charity by her younger brothers who think she is in a rut. Tilly is happy to stay in her Kitchen creating wonderful cakes.

As part of the competition she is teamed up with Campbell who is ex-military. He can’t understand why she volunteered but as the competition progresses so do their feelings.

MISSION: MOUNTAIN RESCUE BY AMY ANDREWS
Holly and Richard dated but Holly got dumped because she was to you and Richard had seen too much and become jaded and thinks he’s doing her a favour.

Holly sees Richard again while volunteering on the Tanrami Island. They try to avoid each other but end up getting kidnapped.

MISTRESS: HIRED FOR THE BILLIONAIRE’S PLEASURE BY INDIA GREY

Rachel doesn’t know how to stand up for herself and agrees to marry a man she despises and ends up running away from her Wedding. Orlando finds her in the Cemetery sitting on his brother’s grave and takes her home.

Review 
It’s been a long while since I’ve read a Mills & Boon / Harlequin contemporary but I have to say I really enjoyed these stories.  They were page turners even though you know you are going to get a Romance with a happy ending I still found myself sitting there cheering the couples on and calling the men all sorts of names.


Ruby Rating: ***

No comments:

Post a Comment