Welcome to my Blog.

Hello!

Here I review books which have a Romantic and / or Erotica content. My thoughts and views are my own.

The majority of the books I will review are by authors who tweet on twitter. If you have a book you would like me to review please let me know.

Saturday 2 April 2011

Taken In Texas by Melissa Ecker

My latest review is the third Novella from Deep in the Heat of Texas


Payton is an LA Cop so carries a gun and can kick ass with the best of them. The story brings together two strong characters. Drake is used to getting his own way where women are concerned and thinks strong women like Payton have a submissive streak from being in control all the time. Being Deacon’s brother he too is an alpha male but for me he was more realistic as a character and someone you could relate to and say I know someone just like him. Drake didn’t have any rules except one no carrying a gun. I wasn’t sure if that was because he was being safety conscious or whether he was scared Payton might be tempted to shoot him?

I loved the Characters the way Drake kept Payton on her toes and flustered. The story was well written the sex scenes were HOT it ticked all the boxes for me.

I’m looking forward to reading more of Melissa’s work.

Contains: Lots of hot sex, anal sex, oral sex and sex on a tractor.



No comments:

Post a Comment